- Path Selection Policy: Round Robin (required)
- IO Operations Limit: 1 (highly recommended, at least less than 50)
- Capacity Management
- MaxHWTransferSize (XCOPY): 16 MB (recommended, but optional)
- Virtual disk type
- ESXi Queue Management and the FlashArray Blog Post
iSCSI-Specific Best Practices:
- Login Timeout: 30 Seconds (required)
- DelayedAck: Disabled (recommended)
- Jumbo Frames: Optional
FlashArray Snapshot Management and VMware
- Mounting an unresolved VMFS
- Why not force mount?
- Why might a VMFS resignature operation fail?
- How to correlate a VMFS and a FlashArray volume
- How to snapshot a VMFS on the FlashArray
- How to mount a VMFS FlashArray snapshot
- Restoring a single VM from a FlashArray snapshot
"Remember kids, the only difference between Science and screwing around is writing it down"