Heyo–quick post here. One of my first focuses since joining Pure Storage was to update their best practices guide for VMware vSphere. It’s finally out! Updates include a lot of the stuff that I have posted on this blog as of late (essentially whatever I worked on that day went also directly here–I won’t always be this prolific).
- More details on the Web Client Plugin
- Expanded VAAI info–namely UNMAP
- PowerCLI info for best practice configuration
- Updated recommendations for setting new NMP defaults
- Detailed volume management section
- Virtual disk choice recommendations
- A discussion on whether they should really be making Jurassic Park 4*
Hit me up here in the commends or on Twitter @codyhosterman with comments/questions etc.
You can find the document here: